Wednesday, May 23, 2012

every song I sing, I sing for you!


here are a few common songs sung by teenagers who are in love, broken love, confusion, or something else so that because of "love"
let's see ..






1. Secondhand Serenade - Stranger
i often see on twitter, many people who are "galau" because of this song. maybe this is all because  the lyrics are too deep 'bout "love"
this is one of the lyrics 

"you call me the stranger,
you say i'm a danger
but all these thoughts are leaving you tonight
i'm broke and abandoned 
you are an angel
making all my dreams come true tonight"

2. Greyson Chance - Unfriend You

ok. maybe this song is a song that is suitable for a person to forgo, or forget the "ex-lover" . yes! this song is very very well suited for people who have been out of "love"
this is one of the lyrics 

"so it's over yeah we're through, so imma unfried you 
you're the best liar ever knew, so imma unfriend you
cause i should have known, right from the start 
i'm deleting you right from ma heart 
yeah its over, ma last move is to unfriend you"

3. Secondhand Serenade - Your Call

ahahah. this is ma fav song :(
i like this song, because i'm falling in love with someone...
ya! with someone who bla bla bla ~~~ i cant explain it all here, cause it will be a much longer story! ahahah xP
OKAY!
this is one of the lyrics ~~
"cause i was born to tell you I love you
and i am torn to do what i have to, to make you mine
stay with me tonight"

4. Taylor Swift - The Story of Us 

nah nah nah..
which is actually also because one of the songs that I enjoyed lately. 'cause the lyrics of the song is similar to events that are being experienced with the my "ex boyfriend"
i dunno where it started, but..............
never mind, we go straight to the lyrics of the song!!

"Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking,
and i'm dying to know 
is it killing you like its killing me, yeah?


I don't know what to say,
 since the twist of fate when it all broke down,
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now"

"If you said you'd rather love than fight
so many things that you wished I knew
but the story of us might be ending soon"

ahahah
yeha! its killing me yeah!

okay, maybe enough! 
to be continued.. 
'cause im busy right now! cheers!

EVERY SONG I SING, I SING FOR YOU, BABE!
by Author





No comments:

Post a Comment